At Peak Dental, our highest priority is the safety of our patients and employees. We are committed to ensuring the health of our patients and employees, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We want our patients to know that our office stands at the forefront of protecting the public by providing a safe and clean environment. We have implemented new protocols that enhance our disinfecting procedures, and we have implemented safety precautions which include pre-appointment screenings of all of our patients, office controls to ensure all staff is asymptomatic and fever-free each workday, adequate distancing in our waiting areas, required masks and the use of hand sanitizer upon check-in, among other protocols listed below.
Thank you for trusting Peak Dental with your oral health as we navigate these unprecedented times.
- Sterilization of all instruments
- Disinfection of all equipment
- CDC recommended handwashing
- Use of gloves, masks, and eye protection when treating patients
- Distancing in the lobby, a limited number of patients in the lobby, and asking patients/families to wait in cars when necessary
- Temperature checks at check-in
- Pre-appointment screening of all patients
- Protocols for staff safety prior to each workday
- Requiring mask be worn for all patients any time other than during treatment
- Enhanced cleaning throughout the office each day and each week